Bunny Bunny Neon Unisex T-Shirt
Graphic illustration of Man Wearing Laurels by John Singer Sargent. Original from The Los Angeles County Museum of Art with neon light bunny bunny. This beautiful, bright illustration will add just the right amount of color to your home!This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
- Your artwork will be printed on gallery quality Epson Archival Matte paper. We find this paper gives smooth and solid colours and crisp edging to the fonts. Perfect for our bold and clean style of art. The paper is very smooth, with hardly any texture.
- Prints are 300dpi in resolution. This ensures very crisp lettering and bright, vivid colours. Your print will be fade resistant for a very long time, provided you keep it out of direct sunlight.
- Prints will be sent FLAT in a cellophane packet and placed inside a hard cardboard mailing envelope or carefully rolled in a cellophane packet with acid-free tissue paper and posted out in a poster tube.